How to Save Time, Money, and Your Marketing Job
Get the details here, or click to buy at Amazon now.
Download the full Table of Contents here
MoC Shaming: Stuff You KNOW Should Do
[also known as: “Seriously, if you’re not doing this….”]
Now you can get it all in one place, with easy-to-follow instructions for you or your staff:
- Social Media ROI You Can’t Beat: Get on This Train NOW
- Email Vendor Flame-outs: Must Dos & File Transferring Hacks
- Purge These B2B Emails
- SEO: It’s Always Back to the Basics
- Prepping for the New SEO (yup, at the same time as SEO Basics)
- EVERYTHING in Chapter 3: How to Use Google Tools
Things You Always Suspected, but Never Could Prove
Don’t waste your time questioning this wisdom – just use it.
- Why Wikipedia is Unhackable
- If it Breathes, it’s Qualified
- The Velvet Rope Community: Dark Social
Stuff So Good, We Almost Didn’t Publish It
100% You Should Try:
- Pinterest Audience Targeting
- Facebook Marketing Retargeting for Massive ROI
- Put a Wheel on It (aka A Shortcut to Trade Show Success)
Stuff That Could Make You a Marketing SuperHero
Ok, maybe just a hero or heroine. But this stuff is not hard, and could pay off big for your organization:
- Advertising on Pandora
- How to Get Free Reconnaissance on Your Prospects’ Solution Use
- AI: Marketing Stuff You Can Do (Cheaply) Right Now
Stuff That’s Useful and/or Cool, But Defies Categorization
Because everyone goes grocery shopping, right?
- So Kid, You Want to Market?
- How to Predict the (Likely) Death of Your App
- Insider Produce Shopping Tip
Christopher S. Penn Experiment Results
The creativity and results of a marketing star, the cold-eyed realism of a data analyst, and the “get-it-done” of a technologist, all in one mere mortal: MoC Co-Host Christopher S. Penn. Just some of the test info he’s shared on MoC:
- How the 3-Link B2B Email Works
- Twitter “Just In Case” Experiment
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) PR Release
- Recycling Content via Social Media: Does it Work?
- Visual Recognition: Scanning 10K Instagram posts for 3¢
Lists, Charts, Tables and (G-Rated) Photos
Because a marketing book can’t scream “I Am Useful!” without these time-saving formats:Lists
- Apps We Like: 41 ½ (½ is not a typo) Apps (+ 1 “Unapp”)
– What They Do, Why They Made Our List, Cost
- Gear We Like: 25 ½ Picks ( ½ is not a typo.)
– Also a gear abuse confession.
- What Watson Can Do For Marketers: 3 Ways to Test AI (Free)
- Event Exhibitor Survival Checklist
- Amazon Email List-Cleaning Stats List
Charts, Tables & (G-Rated) Photos
- Visual Goal Management Chart: A Live Sample
- Facebook Messenger Bot Chat Transcripts
- Virtual Reality (VR) photo of the Bonnie Lea Farm
- Annie, the Black Lab, via Prisma
- The Quadrant Review: Web Site Productivity
Interviews: Not Transcripts, Just The Useful Stuff
We did the work so you don’t have to: 16 interviews boiled down to only the pearls of wisdom:
- Seth Godin, Simon Sinek, David Meerman Scott and more
Marketing Luminaries from:
- Bitly, ChiefMarTech.com, FOMO.com, HubSpot, Kettle & Fire, Rapid7
Social Media, PR & Alternative Media Experts
- Jeremy Goldman, Tim Street, Tom Webster
Customer Perception Virtuosos
- Jay Baer, Kate Edwards, Daniel Lemin
Note: Don’t miss Kate’s #1 Interview Question. It’s killer.
BONUS: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Goofs 1
We used artificial intelligence to transcribe MoC podcasts into (sort of) EnglishThese are the AI’s crazy mistakes that almost got our editor kicked out of the library for loud, riotous laughter. Warning: You’d better have a strong bladder. Fails Include:
- Chris’s Stripper Names
- Sex and AI
- Now With More Idioms!
- Now With More Proper Name Attempts!
- Now With More Seth Godin!
Get Your Own Copy of the Galaxy-Premiere, First Edition Marketing Over Coffee’s Playbook: Now with More Wins and Wrecks!
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
You’ll like this book, or you’re free to get your $$$ back from Amazon. They’ll usually give you your money back for a Kindle purchase (they’ll revoke it from your devices). If you buy the paperback version and send it back, they usually give you your money back, unless you’re a chronic offender. If there are enough returns, we might also self-flagellate on the podcast. That’s not guaranteed – but you never know.
Questions? Email marketingovercoffee at gmail